Taking Reservations now!
Holiday season is here! The Barley Neck Restaurant has an array of delicious and affordable specials for winter.
- Half Priced Appetizers 4pm-6pm Wednesday thru Sunday (except Fri and Sat)
- $20 Dozen Local Chilled Oysters. Wednesday thru Sunday ( except Fri & Sat)
- Burger Night is back ! Juicy 7X Wagyu Beef on a Brioche bun. Only $12 Thursday
- Shrimp Fest, Bubba Gump Style. Fried Shrimp, Shrimp Scampi, Jamaican Jerk Shrimp, Shrimp grilled over Rice or Shrimp Pizza. Wednesday Only $ 21
- Pizza Night every Sunday from 4-close
- All pizzas are just 20$ with Cheese pizza at 18$.
- Choose three 2oz pours of any three wines available by the glass.
The Orleans Chamber of Commerce has informed us that we won the
“ Small Business of the Year Award. “
We appreciate the recognition and the whole Team shares in the Award.
SCORE has more than 11,000 volunteers working out of 320 offices throughout the U.S., all dedicated to educating entrepreneurs and helping small businesses to start, grow and succeed. There are more than 50 members of Cape Cod & the Islands SCORE.
Take-Out is available. View our menu and order tonight!
Please Join Us
Dinner is served Wednesday through Sunday 4:00 to Close.
Our Lawn is open Wednesday through Sunday 4 :30 to 9 pm.
Special Lawn menu including Oysters, Pizza and many other creative appetizers. Full Beverage List.
Live Music Friday and Saturday 4:30 to 7:30 (weather permitting)
Specializing in rehearsal dinners for 16-60, evening weddings up to 60 and daytime weddings up to 150
We are a small independently owned restaurant located less than a mile from Nauset Beach in Orleans on Cape Cod. Our four intimate dining rooms are housed in our 1868 Sea Captain’s home. The original attached barn houses our casual dining and entertainment spot. We are renowned for our selection of top-shelf cocktails and value-priced wines.
Call (508) 255-0212 for reservations.
“Sat at the bar, had a great time. The Calamari was exceptional and the staff was great.” – Harvey Handy
“Excellent food and atmosphere and service. Can’t go wrong. Extensive menu with good seafood , of course.” – Kenneth Green
“Great cozy atmosphere and delicious food! The drinks were creative… the clams were fresh and delicious. We will definitely be back” – Patty L.
“Consistently great food and service – from Brussels sprouts to burger!! Great wine list, beer options and excellent service.” – C Lane