First and foremost, we want to express our sincere concern for everyone who has been impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19).
We’ve missed seeing everyone and are thrilled to welcome you back to The Barley Neck for outdoor dining, with a new menu featuring local dishes and creative craft cocktails. We are serving dinner under a new tent and have comfortable seating on the spacious lawn in front of our historic building, all of which have been arranged in accordance with social distancing guidelines.
We will continue to offer take out and curbside delivery. The health and wellbeing of our staff members and guests has been our top priority and it remains so as we resume service at The Barley Neck.
In addition to the safety procedures already in place for take-out and delivery, we are implementing the following practices for outdoor dining and, at the appropriate time, when our dining rooms reopen:
- Reconfiguring seating for the dining rooms, patio, and front lawn to meet social distancing guidelines
- Training staff to sanitize all high-contact areas
- Continuing wellness checks of all staff members before each shift, including temperature checks with a touch-free thermometer
- Providing all staff and managers in our dining rooms and kitchens with personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves
- Reinforcing staff handwashing routinely
- Having hand sanitizer available in our lobby and in restrooms for guests
- Making reservations is advisable.
- Providing a digital menu, viewable on your mobile device, should you prefer not to use one of our one-time use menus.
- Not presetting any tables.
- Providing take-out containers for guests who prefer to wrap their own leftovers
- Sanitizing pens after guest use
We are all eagerly awaiting Phases 3 and 4, when we can get back to what we do best. Serving our guests and friends in our four welcoming dining rooms. Until then, our team looks forward to providing you with the exceptional cuisine and hospitality you’ve come to expect from The Barley Neck, under new management.
We will continue to offer take-out and delivery, including our new series of Cookout Kits. Please take a look. We do all the shopping for you. Beer and wine are also available for home delivery and take-out. We’ll have live entertainment on the lawn within a couple of weeks, and hope to begin serving lunch very soon.
From all of us at The Barley Neck, welcome back! It’s been a long wait.